1) I already thing that the MENCS cars are already fictional as they don't bear any resemblance to what's on the road. If someone has something that was way out there, it would equally be fun.
2) Which mod? A 1940s coupe style mod would be neat.
Which manufacturers? Chev, Vauxhall, Ford, Fiat...
Turn around? I am not sure if it is that.
He stepped up into the main series and immediately found the competition harder... because it is.
2018 has mostly greens, some blues and purples and a few oranges.
2019 has less greens, blues...
It's not exactly like it's Harvick vs 3 Toyotas.
The team also has Bowyer, Suárez, and Almirola running screen for them.
Maybe if Stewart-Haas asked nicely they could get Sliced Bread to help because he has pent up animosities.
Also remember, that Harvick did win at Texas; which is the last...
Answers to the questions posed in the songs that have been playing on the radio this morning:
1. I let the dogs out
2. It always rains on you, not because you lied when you were 17 but because you live in Scotland
3. I am not lonesome tonight
4. Friends are not electric but bioelectromechanical...
Bad and butter? Luxury.
Actually, Mrs Rollo has ankylosing spondylitis; which means that there is never cake in our house. The triple threat would be a lasagne, which contains gluten, dairy and nightshade.
I would love a lasagne... 11 years with no lasagne...
But gin is fine :D